Sunday, August 22, 2010

Summer Nights

Today is Thursday, and is my day off work.  I woke up and had a small bowl of granola with blueberries, with almond milk.  Dan left for work.  I washed the sheets, and had them back on the bed by 8:30.  I picked some food out of the garden.  I picked cherry tomatoes for Myrna, since I was going to see her later in the morning.   I cleaned the kitchen and the downstairs bathroom, and was out the door and on my way to have breakfast with Myrna at 9:30.  We had a nice visit.  We went to a diner type place, and shared a pecan waffle.  We went to the Saint Vincent store, and I bought a few pieces of clothing for Silas.   I got home, and did a load of laundry, and was hungry for  lunch, as it was after 1:00.   Dan and Silas got home around 2:30.  Silas played his drums while I walked on the treadmill after supper.   Now it is Sunday, and I have figured out how to put the video on my blog!!  :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have honestly been talking and talking about how much I miss Silas lately. So this post was a life saver for me. It made me smile and have a momentary Silo Fix. I honestly thank you so much for this video. More then you can actually know. :) Thank you for this.

My Wonderland said...

:) My comment must not have loaded (a long long time ago...) last time. I won't write what I meant to the first time - but, this makes me smile.