Sunday, January 16, 2011

Picture this!

I like to go out and walk on these cold winter days.   I enjoy taking many pictures while I am on my walks.  The subjects seem to communicate with  me, and say "take my picture".   So I just do!
The following are just a few of my favorite.







Picture number one is named  "Monster giving peace sign."  I find that the trees often look alive!
Picture two is looking out of our kitchen window on a very cold winter morning.
Picture three is looking up on a cold clear day.
Picture four, is a tree with a sense of humor.
The tree in the fifth picture often makes me chuckle when I walk past it.  It seems to be tall, skinny, and with a small head.  It's mouth is wide open, with a surprised expression.
The next picture is where the keebler elves live.
The sky was so pretty on the way home today, I had to stop and take this one.
The last one speaks for itself.


 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooooh, these are so lovely :) I really love the tree with the eyes and opened mouth. How hilarious is THAT ! And the one where the keebler elves live It looks like a tree with a mustache to me ! But, I can see the keebler elves living there too ;) The tree with a funny sense of humor is hilarious ! So nice to see all of these different shapes of trees and how YOU view them. So neat !!! Loved the post, keep them more regular ??!!!! please !

My Wonderland said...

Oh, Mom I absolutely LOVE these photos - esp the last one. The one making a funny face or whatever looks to me like something VERY clear (c'mon... you know what that looks like). Clue: Georgia o'Keerfe.

I should start taking more pictures. Looking through your blog, with the lovely photos and descriptions of why the scenes struck you as interesting or 'snap-worthy' makes me really want to go out and explore. Keep exploring! Love you, Mom :-)

gatlynsmommy said...

Where are you living these days, beautiful scenery! I think I know what you're saying Amy, Georgia happens to be one of my favorites :)