Sunday, February 7, 2010

Fireside Fun

Thursday my Mom and Dad and sister Jennie went to the fireside show "50's and 60's".  It was a musical show, consisting of popular songs of that era.  I do enjoy most any kind of music, and especially enjoy that music.  They had really good singers, and great costumes.  We ate from the buffet line, which is their Thursday special.  It had many kinds of meat, of which I do not partake of, being a vegetarian.  I did enjoy the mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, mixed vegetables.  They always have a delicious salad, and there was also stawberry shortcake for dessert!  It was a lot of fun, and we had a good evening!  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!!! Someone is wearing new glasses in the first picture!!! Looove them !

Anonymous said...

haha, grandma DOES have new glasses on.

Sounds like the show was pretty decent! I wouldn't mind seeing (any kind of) a show sometime soon. Lucky you,eh !? :) Nice to be fortunate enough to have the time and company to do something fun and out of the ordinary.